The completed Application form should be submitted at the School Office or sent by Post along with the following testimonials.
- Transfer Certificate :
Students from other states/countries or other Boards of education have to get their transfer certificates duly countersigned by the local educational authorities like Chief Educational Officer or Chairman of Council in the case of IGCSE, Matriculation and CBSE. Students who have completed their Secondary education (10th grade) need to obtain migration certificate from the respective boards.
- Mark Sheet of the Class completed or discontinued
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificates for Students from States other than Tamil Nadu duly countersigned.
Registration and Admissions of International Students :
- Mark Statement and School Leaving Certificate from the School previously studied
- Student-Visa (after procuring Provisional Admission in our Institution)
- Registration will be done at the District Foreigners’ Registration Office by the school Authorities
- Visa-extension will be done only at the direction of the Parent/Guardian (Any kind of risks will not be borne by the School)
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.
Admissions applications start date :
Reservation for a seat from KG to 12th grade begins in January every year.